Did you know that Mohammed Ali would do push ups every day. If he was asked how many have you done- he would say I have no idea, I don't start counting until if feels hard. Victory is in the resistance my friends! When it starts to feel hard, the magic transformation is literally right around the corner! This is what separates the 2% from the other 98%! These people in the 2% THRIVE in the challenge, the adversity, the change and the turbulence! It is the fuel for their FIRE! THEY KNOW whats coming their way by pushing through the hard times! Are you going for what you want, or settling for what you have? Tony Robbins says "Are you emotionally fit? We can only be free and successful if we accept adversity as a catalyst for greatness! Decide that you are 100% responsible for everything in your life!" You ARE the BOSS Applesauce! It's YOUR time to SHINE! Get off the couch, MAKE YOUR LIFE mean something BIG! Dream BIG! LIVE BIG! LOVE BIG! You have to SHOW UP... to GO UP! You have to GET BACK UP when you get knocked down! When it gets hard just keep repeating- Victory is mine...Victory is mine! You can't have the RAINBOW with out the rain people. Weather the storm so you can enjoy the rainbow! Where are you headed today and what's the weather like around you? #changeagent #bethechange
Just a gal who believes with all her heart she has the power to help others live a life they deserve!